El Diablo Tournament at Casino X

El Diablo Tournament at Casino X

For fans of the mystical and horror genre, Casino X holds a weekly tournament called El Diablo. The competition starts at 3 a.m. on Saturday and ends two hours after midnight on Sunday. Among the slots on the list of tournament games are slot machines dedicated to vampires, zombies, witches and other bad things. A total of 40 titles are available to participants, including hits Lucky Witch, Spellcraft, Halloween Fortune, Baron Samedi and more. Slots list is subject to change, see Casino X website for up-to-date information.

Starting prize pool is €100. The final amount depends on the activity of the participants. The 10 players with the most points get to the winners. Winner gets 40% of the total prize pool, the rest 60% is divided between 2nd-10th place winners. If two participants have the same number of points, the higher position in the standings is taken by the player who first scored points.

All bets with a value of $0.50 or more count. Points are awarded according to the winning ratio to the total bet:

  • x1 – x2 – 1 point;
  • x2 – x3 – 5 points;
  • x3 – x5 – 10 points;
  • x5 – x10 – 25 points;
  • x10 – x25 – 75 points;
  • x25 – x50 – 125 points;
  • x50 – x100 – 250 points;
  • from x100 – 500 points.
  • In addition, participants get extra points for winning series. The longer the winning series, the more points go into the tournament table. A maximum of 50 points can be obtained by winning 6 consecutive rounds.

    All participants of the tournament have the additional option “Booster”. It is activated when the bet is higher than $0.5. The higher the value of the bet, the more points the player receives. Also additional points are accrued if a participant, who is on the line above in the tournament table, is inactive. A player who has not made a single bet within 15 minutes is considered inactive. The current statuses of the participants are displayed in the tournament table.

    At the end of the tournament the participants receive cash prizes according to the position in the tournament table. The funds credited to the bonus account must be wagered with a wager of x3.

    Sarah Richardson

    Hi! My name is Sarah Richardson and I am a gambling analyst, I do analytics and forecasting from more than 10 years, I write interesting articles and express my opinion in gambling and betting directions. As well as reviews of different games. As well as application testing, sports forecasts and much more. Read my blog. I share my tips, observations and thoughts.